[OM] Re: Highs and Lows

Subject: [OM] Re: Highs and Lows
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:00:15 -0700
You've got both my congratulations and condolences. Do you have the image
posted anywhere?
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>

Imagine my delight to open a letter a day or two ago from
Light-and-Land Photographic Holidays, saying that:

"FujiFilm and Calumet Photographic are so impressed by the quality of
our clients' images, that they are staging an exhibition in London...
and want to show one of your pictures: 'Avenue of Stripes'.  40
photographers have been selected to show one image each.  Please send
your original slide to be professionally printed A3 size (about
16"x12") and framed and hung in the Drummond Street gallery July 19 -
August 31.  There will be opportunities to sell copies of your image
throughout the exhibition."

Imagine my shock, horror and disappointment to see that (due to change
of my address and delayed forwarding) the closing date had passed two
weeks ago.  Despite the good attempts of the people involved, there
was no way to get my picture included at the last minute :-(

Well I'm going to get it printed and display it in my house and have
my own one-man show.  (And probably one visitor show.)  Here's the
picture (6th one):
http://www.lightandland.co.uk/gallery.aspx?conid=302&catid=12 taken
with OM4, Velvia 50, maybe 50/1.8 or 100/2.8ag

yours, weeping quietly in a corner,
Jez