[OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)

Subject: [OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:57:38 -0700
The LowePro Mini Trekker has a large pocket the size of the backpack in the
flap. It is very handy for stuffing a laptop into (when going through an
airport) or for raingear/jackets.

I minimize how many times I take the backpack off by having either large
pockets or carrying a very small Domke shoulder bag that essentially
provides 3 large pockets. Seldom do I need quick access to everything.
Normally only about 3 lenses. Which 3 lenses changes upon where I am and
when.

If you are staying within 500 yards of the OM-4Runner you might find
attaching lens cases to the shoulder straps or belt to be more useful than
my method of adding pockets. That way you would only have one object to grab
when you get out to walk.

-jeff