[OM] BLM-1 clones (was: Got my E-500 yesterday)

Subject: [OM] BLM-1 clones (was: Got my E-500 yesterday)
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:29:51 +1000
Yeah, I got a CTA from Cameta too.  Maybe after I left my feedback they
thought it would be an idea to mention the brand...

I've since bought a third battery, cheapo AU$25 e-Film (Delkin) which is
not highly rated but it'll do in a pinch.

Here's a good web page that has tests of BLM-1 clones:
http://t5r.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/e1/clonetests.htm

Andrew McPhee