[OM] Re: BLM-1 clones

Subject: [OM] Re: BLM-1 clones
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:08:17 -0400
Energizer, Maxell and Sunpak all now market camera specific lithium
rechargeables.  They're all about half the price of the OEM brands and
have the advantage of being large, well established companies whose QC
and safety engineers are presumably on the job.

I bought a couple of Maxells for the A1 and an Energizer for the 5D.

Chuck Norcutt