[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:03:26 +0100
Keepping in mind the background given in Bob's link, the only riposte I can
offer is  "Whatever" ;-)

For my part, I share James' inquisitiveness, and would deplore any attempt
to "standardize" what is written here, since there is much to learn - it's
more better that way.  For instance, how else could you guys "over there"
understand that we "over here" always walk on the pavement without risk to
life and limb.  It must be a combination of sheer bravery and considerate
drivers, plus the fact that there are never any sidewalks.

--
Piers