[OM] Re: FYI- M-1 Instructions

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI- M-1 Instructions
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:36:49 -0700
Congratulations!

I've seen most of the upper bidders competing against each other for a lot
of M-System equipment lately. I had a fairly long email conversation with
one of them before selling him my 200/4 +35/2.8 M-System lenses. He
apparently has a sample of just about every camera Olympus made up through
the M-1. Most of it he keeps in glass cases. It must be an incredible
display.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

For those who'd like to know, the Japanese M-1 instruction book sold
this morning on oboy. In the last 20 seconds, bidding went from $100.99
to $338.33.  The M-1 Accessory Guide sold for $173
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net