[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:03:31 +0100
Ah, Moose, a baptism of fire!  Across Kensington and Chelsea in a
car!  I used to drive to work from Clapham in a Morris 1000 ("Moggy
thou") to the City of London.  I learned about agressive roundabout
driving from that, like you perhaps. :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.