[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:43:53 -0700
I am sure your knowledge of French is better than mine. My comment
was based on several such assertions made in guide books and phrase
books, and my experience hearing French conversations while traveling
over the years. Even from what you say an invariable accent on a
certain syllable does not seem to be part of the word as it is in
English, German, or Spanish.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA