[OM] Newly-discovered E-330 trick

Subject: [OM] Newly-discovered E-330 trick
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:06:46 +0000
With the updated firmware (1.2) for the E-330, which enables autofocus in the B
mode (i.e., live view on the LCD), when shooting with the FC-1 and twin or ring
flashs, if it's too dark for the autofocus, the modeling lights automatically
turn on and the job gets done. That's just way too damn cool for common words!
I wonder why I've haven't seen anything about this anywhere before. Makes the
50/2 DZ Macro and the twins a great combo for dazzling and shooting bugs in the
twilight.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from