[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:35:52 +0100
* On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 10:01:46PM +0000, Walt Wayman said:
> See what you started! Anybody else got a question about a topic from
> yesteryear we can have fun revisiting? We live for that.

I duno ... I know we've done bbq recently buuut ...

> I've gotta go now, though. I've been slowly cooking ribs over charcoal
> and hickory chips (pork, of course, which is what real barbeque is),
> watering valuable parts of the landscape after 4:00 p.m., when it's legal
> for the odd-numbered on Sunday while we're in the midst of a drought, and
> trying to be witty here. Ribs are 'bout done; it's too hot outside now to
> move the sprinklers, and I've misplaced my seventh or eighth beer. I know
> it's in an orange coozy with a white T on the side, but I can't see it
> from here.  Maybe I ought to try to get up.

What's the best way to do pork ribs on the bbq? :)   (aah, I love opening
up such cans on an unsuspecting list ... mAHuaHuHAuhauha)

paddy

p.s.  zuiko content -- I was contemplating putting this in for the next
tope,  but perhaps it's a bit too literal for Dog's Eye View, yesno? :)

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=kinnegoe_july_2006&photo=kinfilm221_17a.jpg&o=36

OM-2, Zuiko 50mm f1.4 with a vivitar 2x macro teleconverter.  Fujifilm
Superia 200. Unknown settings...

--
   |\      _,,,---,,_        "Bother!" said Pooh, as he pulled
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     the Tribble from his honey pot.