[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:38:24 -0700
I when I said invariable accent I did not mean an invariable rule for
accent. It is true that those rules are especially irregular. What I
meant was that you can look up a word in an English dictionary and it
will tell you the accent and it does not change with its position in
a phrase or sentence.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA