[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: "James Royall" <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:33:31 +0100
Keep the slang. Unlike the Academie Francais, or whatever it's called,
that polices the French language I think language should change to
reflect how it's being used. But even I agree there have to be limits as
there are some things that sound just horrible, innit.

James

--
  James Royall
  jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx