[OM] WB adjustment in E-things

Subject: [OM] WB adjustment in E-things
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:36:52 -0500
Just wondered if anyone has experienced issues with Auto WB when shooting with
an E-Dslr - particularly the E-300/330/500? Do you find perhaps too much
magenta when using Auto WB and have to adjust it to fit your requirments?

I havent seen any issues personally, however I am a bit concerned after
reading
some stuff about issues with WB. Not being as experienced - I'd like to know
what I should look for to determine if my E-500 has an issues with WB.

Thanks.