[OM] Re: WB adjustment in E-things

Subject: [OM] Re: WB adjustment in E-things
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:10:23 -0500
Ali,
        I have found Auto-WB to be a bit unreliable but I don't know if
this is unique to E-thingies or is common to Auto-WB in general. I find
the WB presets to work very well: sun, clouds, shade, incandescent, etc.
If I think the lighting conditions are tricky (i.e. mixed light sources
or light coming through leaf cover with lots of green tint) I have used
the Custom WB which I find works very well. Others however will tell you
to shoot RAW and figure out WB later. My preference is to try and get as
much done "right" in the camera. The less time I spend in front of a
computer the better.

Charlie