[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:47:12 -0400
Judicious inquiry might get you the profile, especially if they were
done on a Fuji Frontier.  See:  <http://www.drycreekphoto.com/icc/>
I think the bigger question is whether the scans you have are
sufficiently large to make good quality images.  My guess is they're
probably about 2MP which might work or might not.  Given the time and
expense of the alternative it's worth a try.

As a 5D owner I won't attempt to answer your other questions.

Chuck Norcutt