[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:17:51 -0400
Actually, I was thinking the *tilt* capability would be most important
for controlling and extending DOF.  Shift is useful for stitched pix.
Though if your back is against a wall, there's no substitute for wide
angle coverage.

$700k for a two-bedroom?  Yikes!  I must be living in the low rent
district . . .

ScottGee1

On 7/18/06, Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rob, I think you're after higher resolution than I am for my real estate
> purposes... However, I find the E-1 with the 7-14 lens doesn't have much
> competition. When working inside a home, super-wide angle seems to be more
> important than shift lens functionality.

SNIP!