[OM] Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:26:52 +0100
For those who have not already looked at them, the introductory videos on
the Lightroom site give a very appealing insight to the design principles of
the application, showing me, at least, how it differs from Photoshop in ways
which are photography-friendly.

The beta is a 6MB download, with a 110MB alternative filled with example
images.  The site seems a bit busy just now - the announcement arrived at
midnight EST, so I assume we Europeans are getting first look.

--
Piers