[OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:39:00 -0400
I meant to mention that the 24mm shift lens (and I presume the 35 shift
as well) is described as having a manual aperture but it meets the
definition I gave of a "pre-set" lens.  Setting the aperture ring
doesn't actually change the aperture.  You do that by pressing a toggle
button.  Press once to close, again to open.  Or at least that's the way
I remember it.  I don't have one anymore.

Chuck Norcutt