[OM] Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:41:20 +0000
Oh, how wonderful! Now I've got seven photo fiddling programs that I don't know
how to use: Olympus Master, Olympus Viewer, Olympus Studio, PhotoShop CS,
Picture Window Pro, Bibble Pro, and now Lightroom. Is there anything else I can
download, buy, beg or borrow to create further confusement in an increasingly
creaky and cranky old mind approaching the onset of mad cow?

I'm starting to miss my darkroom. Oh, wait! It's still there. Just needs
cleaning. :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from