[OM] Re: And don't forget LightZone WAS Re: Heads up: Win32 version of A

Subject: [OM] Re: And don't forget LightZone WAS Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:53:38 -0700
Hey Walt,

You could always check out LightZone....I've been playing with that, and I
quite enjoy it. For anyone familiar with the Zone System and traditional
darkroom work it'll be fairly easy to grasp. There's a plug-in for Photoshop
CS2, or a stand-alone program..... My 30-day trial is just about up and I
think I'm going to buy it.

<http://www.lightcrafts.com/products/lightzone/>

-Rob in Seattle