[OM] Re: And don't forget LightZone WAS Re: Heads up: Win32 version of A

Subject: [OM] Re: And don't forget LightZone WAS Re: Heads up: Win32 version of Adobe's Lightroom
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:55:46 +0000
That somehow reminds me of an old Chad Mitchell Trio song about a mysterious
toy, one line of which went something like: "It went 'zip' when it moved and
'pop' when it stopped,
and 'whirrrrrr' when it stood still. I never knew just what it was, and I guess
I never will."

Seems somehow strangely appropriate to my E-3 dream.

Walt, who drank and partied a couple of times with Chad, Mike, and Joe back in
the sixties -- until Mike started hitting on my wife.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>