[OM] Flash brackets

Subject: [OM] Flash brackets
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:24:33 -0400
 Hi,
Wonder if  I should try and have a macro flash bracket do double duty for
standard vertical flash work.  I don't have any brackets at this point.
(Almost bought a Kirk macro flash bracket on yabe, though out bid by a tad.)  I
think Chuck had a link to quite an economical Stroboframe that looked fairly
quick to configure for vertical shots.  I have not had much trouble with
shadows flipping the pocket bouncer on the side as long as there is  a fair
amount of natural light fill.  Perhaps the macro flash gizmo is too slow to
reconfigure?   Thanks for any comments.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.