[OM] Re: Tokina 3X telephoto lens/Raynox

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina 3X telephoto lens/Raynox
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:18:20 -0400
Don't count on the camera manual to teach you about photography.  In
fact, it's getting difficult these days to count on the camera manual
teaching you much of anything about the camera.  Well, I shouldn't say,
"these days".  Oly manuals have always been abysmally poor for technical
content.

Chuck Norcutt