[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:40:42 -0700
Now, it could be that I know just enough to be dangerous, but as I
understand it, sRGB is the most limited color gamut out there. Adobe RGB has
a wider range, and if you edit using it you'll get both a wider range and
more saturated colors. SRGB is the lowest common denominator, kinda like
Windows....;-)

Here's a picture: <http://drycreekphoto.com/Learn/color_spaces.htm>

-Rob in Seattle