[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:01:07 -0400
Ooops!  I did forget CMYK probably because I don't print books or
magazines.  Anyhow, I think CMYK is still more restrictive than sRGB so,
even though the publishing industry might demand Adobe RGB to feed a
CMYK process I don't think they're getting anything better out in the
end.  But you gotta do what the guys who are paying the bills say to do.

Chuck Norcutt