[OM] Two recent pics

Subject: [OM] Two recent pics
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:28:59 -0400
Here are a couple of recent pics taken with my E-1:

<http://photo.sepke.net/001.hmtl>

The first was taken with the 50mm f2 just this afternoon. The subject is a
control valve on a long defunct boiler at the school I work at. They are due
to have them removed soon though they have been out of service for over 20
years. In person each is at least 25 feet high and have the look of two
stationary steam loco's. I will be shooting them some more hopefully when
there is better light.

<http://photo.sepke.net/002.hmtl>

The second was taken about a month ago when we had a storm pass by Raleigh.
As I was heading back home this cloud was illuminated from the inside with
occasional forks of lightning shooting out from the body. Quite a show. As
soon as I got parked I ran in a got the camera, a tripod and changed lenses.
For the next 20 minutes I got watch as the cloud deflated and the storm
traveled on. This was the best shot from that session which caught some of
the lightning. It was shot with the 11-22mm @22mm with an exposure time of
2.5 seconds.

Enjoy!

Dan S.