[OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:17:51 -0400
Try this as a seach key "canon eos module/chip".  Only one seller shows
under current auctions and he's in Germany.  There's another seller in
Buffalo Grove, IL who only shows in completed auctions.

They don't appear to be the same seller but I think even the UK seller
used the identical title which seems a bit unlikely.  The rest of the
ads contain similar but not identical info.

I'm not a more competent searcher.  I tried the title text from the UK
seller on US ebay and was surprised to get the hits.  Maybe there are
more out there and I just don't know how to find them.

Chuck Norcutt