[OM] Re: OT-Alternate Universe? MS support

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Alternate Universe? MS support
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:39:46 +0200
I don't know if you subscribe to Tim Grey's Digital Darkroom newsletter, but
he explains how he got the job at msft running their photo/imaging support
group.  They're predominantly keen photographers who want to make the whole
Windows experience better for us.  There is also an interesting podcast with
him I heard recently but I've deleted it and can't find the link back.
br
Jez