[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:09:15 +0000
I've been using my E-330 right regularly since March and never once have said
to myself, "You know, Self, it would be great if this LCD thingy would swivel."
But who knows? Maybe we'll run into a situation just next week which might
inspire us to have that exact conversation.

Have I told you lately about the new firmware update permitting autofocus in B
mode now? That feature oughta be called awetofocus, 'cause it's just plain
flat-out awesome. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from