[OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:47:48 -0400
Scratch the paragraph below.  I suddenly realized that all the beeping
and blinking was from choosing a subject with lots of confusing
background well within the sensor's view.  A better defined focusing
point shows that, while still very sensitive, I don't have any problem
positioning the focusing collar such that the indicator says it's locked
on.  Maybe an EOS lens chip/module mounted on my OM adapter is in my future.

Chuck Norcutt