[OM] Re: from the grinding mill

Subject: [OM] Re: from the grinding mill
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:42:48 -0500
Thanks Orin.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Orin Keplinger
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:41 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

I worked with Diagnostic Instruments in Michigan, and Freyer Optics in
Huntley, Il. The main part was the long tube and lens ( PA1-35a) and
then I
got two T-2 mounts, one for OM and one for Nikon. Until I get the
adapter
from John H.  I won't know for sure I have the correct pieces, but I
checked
the live-view option on the 330 with a video monitor at the camera store

before I purchased the camera.
As Ever,
Orin