[OM] OT: Re: Possible focusing aid for 5D with MF lenses

Subject: [OM] OT: Re: Possible focusing aid for 5D with MF lenses
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:57:46 -0400
The angle finder isn't a silver bullet for me when manually focusing
the 5D.  I wonder if the difference our experiences is that he shoots
in a studio (as he referenced) with bright, controlled light and I
shoot in whatever light happens to be available.  Or, I guess it
could be that he just sees better than I do.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA