[OM] Re: Before responding to Larry

Subject: [OM] Re: Before responding to Larry
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:00:01 -0700
Many years ago I bought a SAAB which was the darling sports sedan of
every car mag and filled with glowing reports I ignored my reaction
during the short test drive. Turned out to be the worst car I ever
owned, for many reasons, but it was really a soft, tippy, slug of a
car. When I replaced it with a Honda Civic, the Civic embarrassed the
sport sedan qualities of the SAAB. On something like that never
believe what you read without carefully confirming for yourself.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA