[OM] Re: Olympus macro lenses : film v digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus macro lenses : film v digital
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:54:27 +0000
John,

I don't think the 50/2 DZ macro has been off my E-330 in two months or more.
IMO, it compares very favorably with the 90/2, which I have used fairly
extensively on the E-1, as well as with the OMs. Focusing the 90/2 on the E-1
was never a problem with the KatzEye screen. I've even got the Varimagni finder
for the E-thingies, but I haven't really needed it yet. Autofocus with the 50/2
seems spot on, so I rarely "correct" it, even when aided by the 10X view on the
E-330 LCD.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from