[OM] seeking advice for new web-site-blog

Subject: [OM] seeking advice for new web-site-blog
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:21:44 +0100
Hi all,

I have very suddenly and very naively decided to document my
experience with the OM-system starting a new site or rather
(photo)blog..

Feeling however as a fish out of water, or probably as a fish in a
flood, considering the mass info out there, I'm  wondering if anyone
has any kind of advice or experience about where to start etc...

Apart my personal experience, I'd also like to expore the issues of
how the Olympus or other Systems enable photography, both in
ideological and physical terms. But about this, I'll keep you informed
with a latter post.. At the moment I just hope to get some initial
hints

thanks in advance
Christos