[OM] Re: Photodo resurrected!

Subject: [OM] Re: Photodo resurrected!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:52:52 -0700
There is a lens testing set of instructions at:
http://www.imatest.com/docs/lens_testing.html

Imatest is written by Norman Koren, an engineer and photographer,
interested in photo quality for some time:
http://www.normankoren.com/

I noticed in the list of people using Imatest for testing Klaus
Schroiff who used to be part of this list, when he was a grad student
if I am not mistaken. Then he was collecting tests by other people.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA