[OM] More on archival quality prints

Subject: [OM] More on archival quality prints
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:17:16 +1200
Hi all

I remembered that B&H usually have a large section in their advertisements
in Popular Photography relating to print paper, so I looked at the latest two
issues available here - May and June 2006.

Not a single word relating to enlarging paper.

If you go to their web-site, enlarging paper is not available directly from the
menu, but index pages can be located by using the search facility.

However, when pages are located, and you want to refine the search a little,
the pages that come up universally are nonsense pages quite unrelated to
paper.

Brian