[OM] Re: How to piss off a cat without really trying

Subject: [OM] Re: How to piss off a cat without really trying
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:39:22 -0400
Our previous cat (We referred to him as that because he was small and
furry.  I always maintained he was an Ewok -- though he was officially
a Himalayan.) would occasionally do very uncatlike things.

One holiday season I heard my wife laughing while putting up
decorations.  I called downstairs, "What?"

"I think Diamond (the Ewok was so name to remind me what to get my
wife for gifts) wants his picture taken."

"Yeah, right."

"No!  He's just sitting in this box and keeps looking upstairs."

After confirming this, I dutifully drag out camera, flash, get
everything set, Diamond poses, I make two pix, he jumps out of the box
and goes about his business.

I don't think the pix are digitized yet.  If they are, I'll post one.

And don't even get me started about the time he interrupted a heated
discussion by sticking his head into an empty trashcan and loudly
belching for the first and only time in his life.  Argument over, we
collapsed in gales of laughter.

ScottGee1

SNIP!