[OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:49:51 +0000
I haven't seen the movie, but the picture Marc linked to yesterday shows it
plainly to be the old model Toyota Landcrusher. Used to have one. Wish I still
did.

http://www.imcdb.org/images/033/111.jpg

My wife has been smitten by the Toyota FJ Cruiser, and has a loaded silver one
aboard a ship supposedly, if the local dealer is to be believed, coming through
the Panama Canal at this very moment. She's not all that unhappy with her
three-year-old Trailblazer, but is somehow convinced she just simply can't live
without one of these. I blame it on the hot flashes.

http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/index.html

Of course, fully equipped, the base price nearly doubles.

And folks think I'm in my second childhood! BTW, we're trading in the
Trailblazer, but the OM-4Runner is untouchable and here to stay. We'll have to
have an off-road contest as soon as the new wears off the FJ. I know just the
right dry creek bed.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from