[OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
> > Why do I always insist on cranking the wheels over and
> > flooring it when in mud?
>
> Totally not your fault.  Call it genetics, gender, social
> conditioning, whatever. :) Not your fault.  REVEL in your
> passions! :)

Muditis.

I like the new chrysler-jeep ads running right now with Dr Z.
His one-liner about cleaner vehicles is hilarious with the mud
dripping off the jeeps behind him.

I literally grew up off-roading.  It was a family pastime. Could
be why almost all of us own 4WDs.  However, my latest one is not
really intended for off-roading as the ground clearance is
rather limited by aluminum A-Arms and such. (A4 Quattro).

I keep that one away from the mud.

Oh, well, and we've been so good about avoiding SUV discussions
for so long. Vegimite anyone?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com