[OM] Re: Sugarland, Texas

Subject: [OM] Re: Sugarland, Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:46:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2006 7:47:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

3,400 sq  ft ?

Only $1.75M in a so-so neighborhood. If the owners can solve the  problems
with the sump pump, they can probably sell  it.
http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2006/monroe_dr_186/

The  following house is in a good neighborhood (owner wants about $2.6M,  he
rejected an offer at about the list price)
_http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2006/sequoia_ave_300/_
(http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2006/sequoia_ave_300/)

Does that mean I may have some buyers?  Respond off list and I'll  arrange a
showing, just don't come in August.  It get a little warm.   Well I guess
folks from Sacramento would enjoy it.  Think I should figure  out some Zuiko
bonus
for a buyer on the list?  <[8^)  Bill  Barber