[OM] Re: Replacing front element on 21/2 - advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacing front element on 21/2 - advice needed
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:10:39 -0400
Outside holes unscrew the entire from group.  Inner holes will remove
ring that holds just the front element.  Sometimes when you try inner
ring, complete group will unscrew anyway.  Unscrew, hold assembly in
hand, then unscrew front element ring.

Closed 7/27 through 8/6
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net