[OM] Re: [OT] Printer recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Printer recommendation
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:35:28 -0400
John Hermanson wrote:
>  I ran the cleaning cycle so many times, ink dripped out of the
> bottom.  I was so fed up at that point I didn't mind carrying it down to
> the basement and letting it hit the floor.

I sympathize.  I had a C80 for less than a year when it developed
clogging problems.  I too wasted tons of ink trying to unclog the heads
and on one final trip to St*ples, discovered that for about $10 more
than the price of a full set of ink cartridges for the C80 I could get a
new C82.  That's when I finally gave up on the C line of Ep*on printers.
  With excellent advice from Ken I went out and bought an i960 from
C*non and never looked back except to reminisce on when I took the C80
and drop kicked it into the dumpster at the town transfer station.  What
a pleasant memory that is. :)

Richard