[OM] Re: Before responding to Larry

Subject: [OM] Re: Before responding to Larry
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:00:45 -0700
There's nothing very intellectual about paper money. If we all just print
what we need nobody will have their intellectual nor real property taken and
everybody will be able to afford whatever they want ;-)

Some people just choose to profit by not following the rules that make
society work better. On line activation, hidden keys, etc. make life more
difficult for people who are willing to pay for the software because too
many people take the software without paying for it and many brag about
their actions expecting acclaim(?).

-jeff