[OM] Re: Lexar CF Media

Subject: [OM] Re: Lexar CF Media
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:24:09 -0400
Ken, did you get one of the Hitachi 4MB MDs from Circuit City?  Quite a
deal, that!

I did and other than checking to make sure it worked and sending in the
rebate paperwork, haven't done anything with it.

I did muse on the cost differential between it and the 1MB IBM MD I bought
for $400 back in '01.  At '01 prices, the 4MB would have cost $1600.  Net
for the one I just bought is just under $70.

BTW, my original IBM 1MB works just fine thank you and has never had a
hiccup.

ScottGee1