[OM] Re: Danger, danger! Adventure afoot!

Subject: [OM] Re: Danger, danger! Adventure afoot!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:46:34 +0000
Tom and Jeff would've won the prize, if there had been one.

One of about 50 shots from the first night's efforts:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1117.jpg

My goal is to get one in flight. That ain't going to be easy. Shooting in the
dark when you even know pretty much right where they are is hard enough.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --