[OM] Re: OMore shots...

Subject: [OM] Re: OMore shots...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 06:45:38 +0100
Christos

Thanks for that.  I enjoyed looking through this collection and I
admire your single-mindedness.  I rather like Leeds (i) with the
repetition of the statue in the girl's pose.

I should like to have seen a closer, less balanced, view of the chess
game in Leeds (vi), making the perspective a little more tense.

I also like many of your other shots in your fotopic gallery.  Well
done getting out and taking photos!

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker