[OM] some slides

Subject: [OM] some slides
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:32:03 +0300 (EEST)
I decided to scan some slides from six rolls of Sensia 100 I had taken
earlier this summer, mostly using a 50/1.8. Results are up at:

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/14/

These are lab scans of framed slides, "as is" more or less. I wasn't
particularly impressed with how the lab had removed the golden/orange hue
present in several evening shots, but normally I don't do any
postprocessing on a computer so I didn't feel very confident about my
ability to restore those images. Instead I just deleted those that didn't
work for me in scanned form anymore.

I hope the files aren't too large.

priit.