[OM] Re: some slides

Subject: [OM] Re: some slides
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:06:19 -0700
You've got many nice images. It's interesting that so many of them are of
things that aren't rare but the images have the feel of something special
and seldom seen.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx

I decided to scan some slides from six rolls of Sensia 100 I had taken
earlier this summer, mostly using a 50/1.8. Results are up at:

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/14/

These are lab scans of framed slides, "as is" more or less. I wasn't
particularly impressed with how the lab had removed the golden/orange hue
present in several evening shots, but normally I don't do any
postprocessing on a computer so I didn't feel very confident about my
ability to restore those images. Instead I just deleted those that didn't
work for me in scanned form anymore.

I hope the files aren't too large.

priit.