[OM] Misc OM equipment for sale.

Subject: [OM] Misc OM equipment for sale.
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:21:01 +0200
Folks,

I'm looking to get rid of some OM gear, including a few bodies (OM 1,
2, 4, 20, 30), a lot of zuiko glass, assorted from wide to long,
flashes, winders and other such misc accessories (BG2, eyecups,
cables, body-cap's.....etc...etc...etc...).

I've tried to catalog it and take some photos. If anyone would be
interested, take a look here:

        http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/For%20Sale/
Welcome.html

Pre-emptively: "NO -- I am not getting out of the OM world".

As some may know, I travel a lot and  I am discovering that an E-
thing is more of the right thing for me right now: I hardly ever have
long enough time at home to spend a weekend in the photo-lab, while
the output from an E-thing can be "photoshopped" wherever  I have a
few minutes left (airports, taxi-backseats, the back of a camel....).
I'm keeping a pile of OM stuff, though: there're those things which I
use often still and never would part with (90.2, 55/1.2,
180.......OM3Ti - and so on), and then those which I can't part with
for emotional reasons ;) That already leaves me wanting to keep a
pile bigger than the CDFO would like, though, but such is life, I'm
not backing down.

Anyways, if any of the stuff on the URL above is interesting to
anyone, then do not hesitate to drop me an email and let's talk. I'd
love for this gear to go to a good and loving home.....

Cheers,

--thomas